Heating Systems Maintenance,
Tune Up & Cleaning
The Peak Performance Energy Saver Maintenance Plan for Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling covering your heating system includes all necessary annual maintenance, tune ups and cleaning to keep your furnace or boiler running at peak efficiency.
Our plans are the most comprehensive maintenance plans for residential heating systems in the Kansas City area and generally pay for themselves in lower energy bills and early detection of issues before they become big repair bills.
Our Annual Furnace & Boiler Maintenance, Tune Up & Cleaning Includes:
- Clean & Inspect – We will clean and inspect all motors, housings, bearings, burners, electrical connections, heat exchanger, thermocouple, belts, hoses and all controls of your furnace or boiler.
- Test & Calibrate – We will test and calibrate your thermostat, burners, fans & blower motors, air/fuel mixture, electrical amperage, chimney & exhaust for leaks and fuel supply of your heating system.
- Replace – Air filter & any worn belts of your furnace or boiler.
- Lubricate – All motor bearings and pulleys to ensure proper performance for entire season.
- Inspect Duct Work for Leaks and Proper Insulation – All accessible duct work will be inspected at least once in the first year of your agreement.
If any problems are detected, the technician will discuss the need for any repairs with you and provide an accurate estimate of repair costs. In most cases, no repairs will be needed, but if they are, making them before problems get worse can save hundreds of dollars.
Why is Furnace & Boiler Maintenance, Tune Ups & Cleanings Important?
- Required by furnace & boiler manufacturers to keep your warranty valid
- Ensures your heating system works at an optimum level
- Helps reduce your utility bills
- Can prevent costly repair bills by uncovering small problems before they become expensive ones
Heating Maintenance Available in these Kansas City, MO ZIP Codes:
64013, 64014, 64015 (Lake Tapawingo), 64015 (Buckner), 64016, 64029, 64030, 64034 (Greenwood), 64034 (Lake Winnebago), 64050, 64051, 64052, 64053, 64054 (Independence), 64054 (Sugar Creek), 64055, 64056, 64057, 64058, 64063, 64064, 64066, 64070, 64075, 64081, 64082, 64086 (Lees Summit), 64806 (Lake Lotawana), 64088, 64101, 64102, 64105, 64106, 64108, 64109, 64110, 64111, 64112, 64113, 64114, 64120, 64121, 64123, 64124, 64125, 64126, 64127, 64128, 64129 (Kansas City), 64129 (Raytown), 64130, 64131, 64132, 64133 (Kansas City), 64133 (Raytown), 64134, 64136, 64137, 64138 (Kansas City), 64138 (Kansas City), 64139, 64141, 64142, 64142, 64145, 64146, 64147 (Martin City), 64147 (Kansas City), 64148, 64149, 64171, 64172, 64179, 64191, 64192, 64196, 64199
Professional Can Do Attitude – Our unrelenting commitment to quality and never-ending dedication to excellence in customer care and outstanding service has made us the #1 residential service provider in the Kansas City Metro area.
N.A.T.E Certified and Factory Trained Technicians – We only hire the best and then we make sure they are trained to handle your heating and cooling needs. Our Techs are honest, professional and courteous.
Satisfaction Guarantee – We guarantee all repairs for 1 year and offer up to 10 year factory warranties on all installed equipment.
No Surprise Price Guarantee! – The price we quote you is the price you pay.