Whole House Humidifiers Installed & Serviced Kansas City, MO Metro Area
Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling is the Kansas City, MO Metro Area home comfort experts. We service & install Honeywell whole house humidifiers to help you maintain a healthy and comfortable home.
Protect your family and your Kansas City, MO Metro Area home from the unhealthy and damaging effects of over-dry air during winter months and the sticky and uncomfortable feeling of overly humid air in summer months with a whole house humidity control system from Honeywell.
- Moisture on Demand – TrueSTEAM works by producing its own steam independent of equipment operation, so your home gets moisture when you need it most.
- Eco-Friendly – TrueSTEAM is the most eco-friendly way to humidify your home, because for every 1 gallon of water used, 1 gallon of humidification is produced.
- “True Steam” – While other humidifiers rely on moisture-filled pads that can be susceptible to bacteria growth in the water and the airstream, TrueSTEAM delivers “true steam” – the cleanest form of humidification.
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind – TrueSTEAM is installed out-of-sight by your heating and cooling professional into your home’s central heating and cooling system. You can forget about having to fill clunky, portable units, because TrueSTEAM automatically fills itself.
- Whole-House Solution – Installs directly or remotely to your furnace to deliver moisture throughout your entire home.
- Minimal Maintenance – Simply clean once a year with soap and water and the rest of the time it cleans itself automatically.
- 5-Year Warranty
Why Install A Whole House Humidifier In Your Kansas City, MO Metro Area Home?
- Over dry air can cause dry nose, cracked, itchy skin, and sore throats. Aggravated allergy and asthma symptoms. Painful static shocks. Chipping paint and plaster. Splitting or cracked wood floors, furniture, trim and molding and excess energy use heating dry air in the winter.
- Over damp air can lead to the growth of mold, mildew, odors, damp and clammy feeling skin, sweating pipes, water damage, wood decay and excess energy use to cool the home.
A Whole-Home Humidity Control System, installed one of Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling’s Kansas City, MO Metro Area based Home Comfort Specialists will deliver the perfect amount of moisture to your air making you feel more comfortable; using less energy and helping you maintain a healthier home.
We serve the following Kansas City Metro Communities:
- Why You Always Test for Chimney Gas Leaks
- Chimney Fundamentals: The Science of Venting Flue Gases – Part 1
- Learn more about Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Make your house (and wallet) happy with the KCP&L Home Performance Rebate with ENERGY STAR.
- You can earn rebates from KCP&L and federal tax credits for home improvements you may already be considering. You’ll reduce your electricity use and get money in your pocket.