You can earn rebates from KCP&L and federal tax credits for home improvements you may already be considering. You’ll reduce your electricity use and get money in your pocket.
Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling is a certified energy star installation contractor and certified CheckMe! Check Up contractor with KCP&L. When we come out to your home we can let you know what programs you qualify for from KCP&L as well as any State or Federal rebates or incentives available.
Going energy efficient has never been easier or more affordable! Call for an energy audit and check up today!
Here is a list of available rebates and incentives from the KCP&L website.
Home Appliance Recycling Rebate: Turn Your Old Appliances into Cash
Your old refrigerator or freezer is worth $75 through our Home Appliance Recycling Rebate. Receive up to $225 in cash and save on your electric bill.
Home Appliance Rebate: Get Paid to Buy New Appliances
Energy-efficient appliances help reduce your electric bill and benefit the environment. Through our Home Appliance Rebate, purchasing qualifying appliances also earns you cash back.
Home Performance Rebate with ENERGY STAR®: Make Your House (and Your Wallet) Happy
Improve your home’s comfort and efficiency with our Home Performance Rebate with ENERGY STAR®. You’ll earn up to $600 by implementing at least one qualifying home improvement.
Air Conditioning Upgrade Rebate: Stay Cool and Save Money
Don’t punish yourself through another hot summer with a struggling air conditioner. Earn up to $850 when you upgrade to a high-efficiency system with our Air Conditioning Upgrade Rebate.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified New Homes Rebate: Build the Most Efficient Home on the Block
Ask your builder to make your home more efficient from day one. Through our ENERGY STAR® Qualified New Homes Rebate, your builder can earn up to $800 off the cost of implementing the latest energy-efficiency standards.
Go Solar and Save
Our Solar Power Rebate encourages solar technology, a renewable power source that has a positive impact on the planet.
Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling is Kansas City’s Leading Energy Star Certified Company
Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling is a leader in energy conservation throughout the heating and air conditioning industry. Our owner has won awards and spoken at several national events about the importance of energy conservation and the benefits to our customers. Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling is the #1 energy efficiency expert in Kansas City.
Our Energy Saving Services Include:
- Installing Energy Star Qualified Equipment – We always offer an Energy Star Qualified option when installing or upgrading heating & air conditioning systems and hot water heater heaters.
- Kansas City’s Renewable Energy Experts – Eric Kjelshus is nationally recognized for his work in energy conservation through renewable energy like solar and geothermal power. Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling is the top geothermal ground source heat pump company and installed thousands of solar panels for residential and commercial use.
- Energy Audits & Assessments – Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling is certified to perform energy audits for homes and businesses to show you where your money is being wasted and to make recommendations that not only save you money in the long run but also help reduce energy consumption and green house gases.
- Winterization & Insulation – The first place any energy conservation program should begin is by sealing the leaks and insulating the walls, ceilings & floors of your home or commercial property.
- Tax Credits & Rebates Experts – Our Home Comfort Technicians are expert at identifying all local, state and federal tax and rebate incentives available to make your home more energy efficient and save you money. In most cases, we can even handle the paperwork for you.
- Financing Available – The available tax credits, rebates and loan programs make upgrading your system to Energy Star or Renewable Solar Energy more affordable than the less expensive, energy wasting systems. In many cases, you can get started with little or no out of pocket costs!
We proudly serve the following Kansas City, MO Metro Area Communities: Belton, Blue Springs, Cockrell, Grain Valley, Grandview, Greenwood, Independence, Kansas City, Lake Lotawana, Lake Tapawingo, Lake Winnebago, Lee’s Summit, Lone Jack, Peculiar, Pleasant Hill, Raymore, Raytown, Tarsney Lakes & Unity Village.
- Why You Always Test for Chimney Gas Leaks
- Chimney Fundamentals: The Science of Venting Flue Gases – Part 1
- Learn more about Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Make your house (and wallet) happy with the KCP&L Home Performance Rebate with ENERGY STAR.
- You can earn rebates from KCP&L and federal tax credits for home improvements you may already be considering. You’ll reduce your electricity use and get money in your pocket.