Geothermal Ground/Water Source Heat Pumps Kansas City, MO
Since 1972, Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling has been a leader in installing and servicing energy efficient heating and cooling systems. We are the leader in installing geothermal heat pumps for residential and commercial applications.
We are experts at all types of geothermal heat pump installation & service including Closed-Loop (Horizontal, Vertical, Pond/Lake), Open-Loop & Hybrid Systems including using solar power.
Let our experienced team of N.A.T.E Certified geothermal heat pump technicians develop a cost effective and energy saving plan for your home or office building utilizing cutting edge geothermal heat pump technology.
What are Geothermal Heat Pumps and how do they work? Geothermal heat pumps (GHPs), sometimes referred to as GeoExchange, earth-coupled, ground-source, or water-source heat pumps, have been in use since the late 1940s. They use the constant temperature of the earth as the exchange medium instead of the outside air temperature. This allows the system to reach fairly high efficiencies (300% to 600%) on the coldest winter nights, compared to 175% to 250% for air-source heat pumps on cool days. Read More
Our Geothermal Heat Pump Services Include:
- Residential & Commercial Geothermal Heat Pump Installation & Replacement
- Geothermal Heat Pump Service & Repair – All Makes & Models
- Geothermal Heat Pump Energy Saver Maintenance Plans
- Geothermal Heat Pump Factory Maintenance
- Residential & Commercial Energy Audits
- Thermostat Installation & Repair – Single & Multi-zone
- Duct Work Correction – Hot or Cold Room Repair
- Indoor Air Quality Surveys, Air Purification and Whole House Humidifiers
- Home Insulation & Weatherization
- Attic Fans Repaired & Installed
We install industry leading geothermal heat pumps:
- Why You Always Test for Chimney Gas Leaks
- Chimney Fundamentals: The Science of Venting Flue Gases – Part 1
- Learn more about Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Make your house (and wallet) happy with the KCP&L Home Performance Rebate with ENERGY STAR.
- You can earn rebates from KCP&L and federal tax credits for home improvements you may already be considering. You’ll reduce your electricity use and get money in your pocket.