Geothermal Ground / Water Source Heat Pumps Lake Lotawana, MO
Since 1972, we have been working towards energy efficiency and saving our customers money by converting Lake Lotawana, MO homes’ heating and air conditioning systems to geothermal ground/water source heat pumps.
We are Lake Lotawana, MO’s #1 company at installing geothermal heat pumps for residential and commercial applications.
Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling has experience at installing and servicing all types of geothermal heat pumps including Closed-Loop (Horizontal, Vertical, Pond/Lake), Open-Loop & Hybrid Systems including using solar power.
Let our experienced team of Lake Lotawana, MO based N.A.T.E Certified geothermal heat pump technicians develop a cost effective and energy saving plan for your home or office building utilizing cutting edge geothermal heat pump technology.
Our Geothermal Heat Pump Services Include:
- Residential & Commercial Geothermal Heat Pump Installation & Replacement
- Geothermal Heat Pump Service & Repair – All Makes & Models
- Geothermal Heat Pump Energy Saver Maintenance Plans
- Geothermal Heat Pump Factory Maintenance
- Solar Panel Installation and Solar Conversions
- Residential & Commercial Energy Audits
- Thermostat Installation & Repair – Single & Multi-zone
- Duct Work Correction – Hot or Cold Room Repair
- Indoor Air Quality Surveys, Air Purification and Whole House Humidifiers
- Home Insulation & Weatherization
- Attic Fans Repaired & Installed
We install industry leading geothermal heat pumps:
- Why You Always Test for Chimney Gas Leaks
- Chimney Fundamentals: The Science of Venting Flue Gases – Part 1
- Learn more about Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Make your house (and wallet) happy with the KCP&L Home Performance Rebate with ENERGY STAR.
- You can earn rebates from KCP&L and federal tax credits for home improvements you may already be considering. You’ll reduce your electricity use and get money in your pocket.