Furnace Tune Up, Cleaning & Maintenance Independence, MO
Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling has been providing furnace tune up, cleaning & maintenance services to Independence, MO residents since 1972.
Our expert, N.A.T.E. Certified Independence, MO based furnace technicians will make sure your furnace is running at peak efficiency and help you reduce your energy bills and extend the life of your equipment.
We offer Peak Performance Maintenance Plans for furnace tune up, cleaning & maintenance in Independence, MO to lower your service costs and provide enhanced serviced levels year round. Click here to learn more.
Furnace Tune Up, Cleaning & Maintenance Service Includes:
- Clean & Inspect – We will clean and inspect all motors, housings, bearings, burners, electrical connections, heat exchanger, thermocouple, belts, hoses and all controls of your furnace or boiler.
- Test & Calibrate – We will test and calibrate your thermostat, burners, fans & blower motors, air/fuel mixture, electrical amperage, chimney & exhaust for leaks and fuel supply of your heating system.
- Replace – Air filter & any worn belts of your furnace or boiler.
- Lubricate – All motor bearings and pulleys to ensure proper performance for entire season.
- Inspect Duct Work for Leaks and Proper Insulation – All accessible duct work will be inspected at least once in the first year of your agreement.
If any problems are detected, your Independence, MO furnace technician will discuss the need for any repairs with you and provide an accurate estimate of repair costs. In most cases, no repairs will be needed, but if they are, making them before problems get worse can save hundreds of dollars.
Why is it important to have your Independence, MO furnace serviced yearly with our furnace tune up, cleaning & maintenance service?
- May be required by your furnace manufacture to keep your warranty valid
- Ensures your heating system works at an optimum level lowering your energy bills.
- Helps reduce wear & tear to extend the life of your equipment.
- Can prevent costly repair bills by uncovering small problems before they become expensive ones
- Why You Always Test for Chimney Gas Leaks
- Chimney Fundamentals: The Science of Venting Flue Gases – Part 1
- Learn more about Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Make your house (and wallet) happy with the KCP&L Home Performance Rebate with ENERGY STAR.
- You can earn rebates from KCP&L and federal tax credits for home improvements you may already be considering. You’ll reduce your electricity use and get money in your pocket.