Furnace Installation & Furnace Replacement Experts Tarsney Lakes, MO
Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling is the top rated installation, furnace replacement & furnace upgrade company in Tarsney Lakes, MO. We have helped thousands of families and businesses in the Tarsney Lakes area solve their heating needs since 1972.
Our Tarsney Lakes, MO based N.A.T.E. Certified, licensed and insured furnace technicians are experts at installing all types of furnaces including gas furnaces, oil burning furnaces, electric heaters & solar heating systems.
If your home’s furnace is over 10 years old, call us for a free no obligation in home consultation from one of our N.A.T.E. Certified Comfort Specialists who will compare provide a full cost/benefit energy audit and only recommend replacing your current system if it makes sense.
Most of our customers pay for their new energy efficient furnaces with 5-6 years through energy & maintenance savings.
Our Furnace Installation & Replacement Services in Tarsney Lakes
- New Furnace Installation & Furnace Replacement
- Energy Star Furnace Upgrades for Tarsney Lakes, MO homes
- Experts at all types of furnaces: Gas, Electric, Oil Burning & Solar
- Full Factory Warranties up to 10 Years on all Installed Furnaces
- Furnace Service & Maintenance Agreements
- Tarsney Lakes, MO’s Energy Star Furnace Upgrade Experts
- Solar Conversions – Solar Panel Installation
- Geothermal Heating System installation Experts
- Split & Mini-Split System Installation & Replacement
- Electronic Thermostat Installation
- Duct Work Correction – Hot and Cold Room Repair
- HEPA Air Purification Systems and Whole House Humidifiers
- Energy Audits, Home Insulation & Weatherization
- Attic Fans Repaired & Installed
We install top rated furnaces with full factory warranties!
- Why You Always Test for Chimney Gas Leaks
- Chimney Fundamentals: The Science of Venting Flue Gases – Part 1
- Learn more about Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Make your house (and wallet) happy with the KCP&L Home Performance Rebate with ENERGY STAR.
- You can earn rebates from KCP&L and federal tax credits for home improvements you may already be considering. You’ll reduce your electricity use and get money in your pocket.