What Does N.A.T.E. Mean?
From Natex.org: What is N.A.T.E? Founded in 1997, North American Technician Excellence (NATE) is the nation’s largest non-profit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technicians. Headquartered in Arlington, VA, NATE is the certification organization governed, owned, operated, developed and supported by the entire HVACR industry.
NATE Tests. Others Train. NATE certification tests represent real world working knowledge of HVACR systems. Developed by a committee of industry experts nationwide, our NATE exams represent HVACR topics pertinent to contractors, educators, manufacturers and utilities alike.
All of the NATE tests are rigorous, multiple-choice, knowledge-based tests and validate a technician’s knowledge. NATE candidates may earn Installation and/or Service certification in one or more SPECIALTY areas, including:
- Air Conditioning
- Air Distribution
- Heat Pumps
- Gas Heating
- Oil Heating
- Hydronics Gas
- Hydronics Oil
- Light Commercial Refrigeration
- Commercial Refrigeration
- Ground Source Heat Pump Loop Installer
- Senior HVAC Efficiency Analyst
About Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling
Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling has been providing heating and air conditioning services in the Kansas City area since 1972. Our commitment to quality and dedication to excellence in customer care has made Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling the #1 heating and cooling services company in the Kansas City Metro Area.
Our expertise includes residential & commercial heating and air conditioning, solar power installation & service, energy audits and assessments, weatherization, insulation & energy efficiency and conservation through the implementation of energy saving techniques, installation of Energy Star Qualified equipment and renewable energy such as solar & geothermal.
N.A.T.E. Certified – Gas & Oil Furnaces, Ground Source Heat Pump, Air to Air Heat Pump, Air Distribution & AC Service & Installation
- Why You Always Test for Chimney Gas Leaks
- Chimney Fundamentals: The Science of Venting Flue Gases – Part 1
- Learn more about Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Make your house (and wallet) happy with the KCP&L Home Performance Rebate with ENERGY STAR.
- You can earn rebates from KCP&L and federal tax credits for home improvements you may already be considering. You’ll reduce your electricity use and get money in your pocket.