Missouri Energy Efficiency Upgrade Tax Deductions & Rebates
There are many financial incentives for individuals and businesses to upgrade to energy efficient systems in Missouri and the Kansas City Metro Area. Click here to view the Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency (Dsire.com) to see what may be available in your area.
In Kansas City, in addition to the Federal Tax Credits available, both Missouri Gas Excellence & Kansas City Power & Light are offering rebates for the installation of certain Energy Star rated water heaters, furnaces, boilers and electrical appliances. The State of Missouri also offers tax deductions for the cost of energy audits and the equipment upgrades recommended from that audit.
These financial incentives plus tax credits, rebates & loan programs for solar power upgrades make today the best time to upgrade your home or business’s equipment. Call Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling to schedule an energy audit and learn how you can cut your heating and cooling bills by 50% or more and eliminate your electric bill through solar power.
Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling is Kansas City’s Leading Energy Star Certified Company
Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling is a leader in energy conservation throughout the heating and air conditioning industry. Our owner has won awards and spoken at several national events about the importance of energy conservation and the benefits to our customers. Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling is the #1 energy efficiency expert in Kansas City.
Our Energy Saving Services Include:
- Installing Energy Star Qualified Equipment – We always offer an Energy Star Qualified option when installing or upgrading heating & air conditioning systems and hot water heater heaters.
- Kansas City’s Renewable Energy Experts – Eric Kjelshus is nationally recognized for his work in energy conservation through renewable energy like solar and geothermal power. Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling is the top geothermal ground source heat pump company and installed thousands of solar panels for residential and commercial use.
- Energy Audits & Assessments – Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling is certified to perform energy audits for homes and businesses to show you where your money is being wasted and to make recommendations that not only save you money in the long run but also help reduce energy consumption and green house gases.
- Winterization & Insulation – The first place any energy conservation program should begin is by sealing the leaks and insulating the walls, ceilings & floors of your home or commercial property.
- Tax Credits & Rebates Experts – Our Home Comfort Technicians are expert at identifying all local, state and federal tax and rebate incentives available to make your home more energy efficient and save you money. In most cases, we can even handle the paperwork for you.
- Financing Available – The available tax credits, rebates and loan programs make upgrading your system to Energy Star or Renewable Solar Energy more affordable than the less expensive, energy wasting systems. In many cases, you can get started with little or no out of pocket costs!
We proudly serve the following Kansas City, MO Metro Area Communities: Belton, Blue Springs, Cockrell, Grain Valley, Grandview, Greenwood, Independence, Kansas City, Lake Lotawana, Lake Tapawingo, Lake Winnebago, Lee’s Summit, Lone Jack, Peculiar, Pleasant Hill, Raymore, Raytown, Tarsney Lakes & Unity Village.
- Why You Always Test for Chimney Gas Leaks
- Chimney Fundamentals: The Science of Venting Flue Gases – Part 1
- Learn more about Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Make your house (and wallet) happy with the KCP&L Home Performance Rebate with ENERGY STAR.
- You can earn rebates from KCP&L and federal tax credits for home improvements you may already be considering. You’ll reduce your electricity use and get money in your pocket.