How Does Central Air Conditioning Work?
Correct system sizing, proper installation and yearly professional maintenance are the three main keys to a good working system. All manufactures in the industry have very similar designs and use the same vendors for most major components – the service provider’s installation and system sizing are the key factors in equipment performance and life cycle.
- Why You Always Test for Chimney Gas Leaks
- Chimney Fundamentals: The Science of Venting Flue Gases – Part 1
- Learn more about Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Make your house (and wallet) happy with the KCP&L Home Performance Rebate with ENERGY STAR.
- You can earn rebates from KCP&L and federal tax credits for home improvements you may already be considering. You’ll reduce your electricity use and get money in your pocket.