Insulation – Attic, Walls, Floors & Crawl Spaces – Kansas City, MO
Since 1972, Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling has been helping Kansas City residents and businesses reduce their energy costs and increase home comfort through the installation of high quality insulation. Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling offers the best value for your home improvement dollars. We are members of the National Association for the Remodeling Industry (NARI) and are certified through the Building Performance Institute (BPI).
The U.S. Department of Energy’s number one recommendation for reducing energy bills for heating & cooling is by adding insulation to attic spaces, ceilings, interior walls and crawl spaces.
Our Insulation Services Include:
- Installing / Replacing Insulation in Your Attic, Walls, Floors & Crawl Space
- Blown Fiberglass or Cellulose Loose Fill Insulation in Your Attic and Walls
- Laying Rolled or Batt Fiberglass Insulation in Your Attic, Walls, Basement & Crawl Space
- Injection Foam Insulation in Your Walls, Crawls Spaces & Foundation
- Installing / Replacing Vapor Barriers
- Home & Commercial Building Weatherization
- Energy Audits for Homes & Businesses
- Why You Always Test for Chimney Gas Leaks
- Chimney Fundamentals: The Science of Venting Flue Gases – Part 1
- Learn more about Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Make your house (and wallet) happy with the KCP&L Home Performance Rebate with ENERGY STAR.
- You can earn rebates from KCP&L and federal tax credits for home improvements you may already be considering. You’ll reduce your electricity use and get money in your pocket.