Boiler Installation, Replacement & Boiler Upgrades Independence, MO
Since 1972 Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling has been providing Independence, MO residents & businesses with expert boiler installation, boiler replacement & energy efficient boiler upgrades.
Our Independence, MO based N.A.T.E. Certified, licensed and insured Boiler technicians are experts at installing all types of Boilers including gas Boilers, oil burning Boilers, electric boilers & solar boiler systems.
If your home’s Boiler is over 10 years old, call us for a free no obligation in home consultation from one of our N.A.T.E. Certified Comfort Specialists who will compare provide a full cost/benefit energy audit and only recommend replacing your current boiler if it makes sense.
Most of our customers pay for their new energy efficient Boilers within 5-6 years through reductions in energy bills and reduced maintenance costs.
Boiler Services for Independence, MO Include:
- New Boiler Installation & Boiler Replacement
- Energy Star Boiler Upgrades for Independence, MO homes
- Experts at all types of Boilers: Gas, Electric, Oil Burning & Solar
- Full Factory Warranties up to 10 Years on all Installed Boilers
- Boiler Service & Boiler Maintenance Agreements
- Independence, MO’s Energy Star Boiler Upgrade Experts
- Solar Conversions – Solar Panel Installation
- Geothermal Heating System installation Experts
- Split & Mini-Split System Installation & Replacement
- Electronic Thermostat Installation
- Duct Work Correction – Hot and Cold Room Repair
- HEPA Air Purification Systems and Whole House Humidifiers
- Energy Audits, Home Insulation & Weatherization
- Attic Fans Repaired & Installed
- Why You Always Test for Chimney Gas Leaks
- Chimney Fundamentals: The Science of Venting Flue Gases – Part 1
- Learn more about Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Make your house (and wallet) happy with the KCP&L Home Performance Rebate with ENERGY STAR.
- You can earn rebates from KCP&L and federal tax credits for home improvements you may already be considering. You’ll reduce your electricity use and get money in your pocket.