Air Conditioner Tune Up, Cleaning & Maintenance Kansas City, MO
Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling has been providing Air Conditioner tune up, cleaning & maintenance services to Kansas City, MO residents since 1972.
Our expert N.A.T.E. Certified Kansas City, MO based Air Conditioner technicians will make sure your Air Conditioner is running at peak efficiency and help you reduce your energy bills and extend the life of your equipment.
We offer Peak Performance Maintenance Plans for Air Conditioner tune up, cleaning & maintenance in Kansas City, MO to lower your costs and provide enhanced service levels year round. Click here to learn more.
Our air conditioner maintenance plans are the most comprehensive for residential cooling systems in the Kansas City, MO area and generally pay for themselves in lower energy bills, extended life and lower repair bills by detecting minor issues before they become big repair bills.
Our Kansas City, MO Air Conditioner Maintenance, Tune Up and Cleaning Includes
- Clean the Central Air Conditioner – We will remove all accumulated debris from the outdoor central air conditioner system. Leaves and other debris can cut down on efficiency.
- Clean the AC Condenser Coil & Drain – Efficiency depends on keeping the condenser coil free of dust and other debris. A clean drain is essential to keep condensed water draining freely.
- Check the Air Conditioner Refrigerant Charge – Having the proper amount of refrigerant in the system is important. If the check shows a low level of refrigerant, further checks may need to be done to locate a possible leak, and then refrigerant is added.
- Check the Central Air Conditioners Electrical Systems – The current draw of the compressor and operation of relays and other electrical components are checked.
- Lubricate AC Condenser Fan Motor – Quiet, smooth operation of the condenser fan is important. If lubrication is required the technician will do it properly.
- Check Air Conditioner Filter, Thermostat, & Indoor Components – Inside your home, the technician will check all indoor components for proper operation.
- Check Air Conditioner Wiring & Refrigerant Hoses – All wiring, both high and low voltage, along with refrigerant hoses, will be checked.
- Inspect Duct Work for Leaks and Proper Insulation – All accessible duct work will be inspected at least once in the first year of your agreement.
If any problems are detected during our Air Conditioner inspection and tune-up, the technician will discuss the need for any repairs with you and provide an accurate estimate of repair costs. In most cases, no repairs will be needed, but if they are, making them before problems get worse can save hundreds of dollars.
Why is it important to have your Kansas City, MO Air Conditioner serviced yearly with our Air Conditioner tune up, Air Conditioner cleaning & maintenance service?
- May be required by your Air Conditioner manufacturer to keep your warranty valid.
- Ensures your Air Conditioner is working at optimum levels lowering your energy bills.
- Helps reduce wear & tear to extend the life of your Air Conditioner.
- Can prevent costly repair bills by uncovering small problems before they become expensive ones.
- Why You Always Test for Chimney Gas Leaks
- Chimney Fundamentals: The Science of Venting Flue Gases – Part 1
- Learn more about Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Make your house (and wallet) happy with the KCP&L Home Performance Rebate with ENERGY STAR.
- You can earn rebates from KCP&L and federal tax credits for home improvements you may already be considering. You’ll reduce your electricity use and get money in your pocket.